Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 15 November 2012

Work craziness and TMI

This has been a heck of a week. Both long and slow at the same time with the amount of work I need to complete in the 7 hours I am in the office. Sometimes it feels like it just won't end, and other times it feels like time is just speeding by. Next week isn't going to be any different. First of all, my 5 month performance evaluation is upon me. This is what determines if I get recommended for permanent status or not. Gulp. I am not expecting anything other than relatively good news, but still, it's stressful. Then on top of that I have one or two meetings pretty much every day on top of a few presentations I am making to various classes, and then my regular work load. I'm tired just thinking about it and CANNOT WAIT for my Christmas break (fully paid, thank you collective agreement). Also, in just over one month my mom will be here!! That and a brief vacation with Christmas thrown in is what's getting me through the next few weeks.

So in terms of how my week has been going for food and fitness, I keep having pretty much Fri-Sun as a write off. I still track it though. That's my major accomplishment from all the other times I've done WW. I used to not track weekends. Now I am, and it does make me a little more accountable. But I kinda just went into a bf is back celebatory overload. Plus, I came home early on Monday and had a larger than normal (point and portion wise) lunch and snacked on saltine crackers, so my sodium levels were through the roof. Aside from that, Tues-present have been good. Well planned out and tracked meals with no overages. I also got in 3 days of exercise this week, though my goal is 4-5 since I want to ensure I get in some weekend exercise since I keep conveniently "forgetting" about it. What my WI is going to show me tomorrow is anyone's guess. I could go either way, or STS. It shall be a mystery until approximately 8:40 tomorrow morning.

Fitness was good. I am getting really hooked on spin class, and my Tommy Europe 10lb Shred workouts are a nice change of pace.

So what is the TMI you may be wondering? (or maybe not, lol)...well yesterday when I was getting dressed in the morning I paid no attention to how what I was wearing could possibly effect me later in the day. With that being said, has anyone ever exercised in a thong? A lace thong for that matter? Not a g-string, cause I honestly think that would have been better...a thong actually has TOO much material in this particular context. Holy hell the chafing! I was about 5 seconds into the first set of high knees when I realised, oh crap...baaaaaaad underwear choice today! And I had three interval sets to get through! And it wasn't just the more vigorous exercises either, crunches killed me...I guess cause there's a lot of movement when you're going up and down in the crunch position? Let me just say that there was some intense tenderness last night and this morning, and that I sure as hell put on my full coverage underwear in preparation for my workout after work today! Lesson learned. Ladies, pull out the granny panties when exercising! You will thank me later ;)

So that's my week so far. Time will tell for the scale. But in most other areas I feel good. Pretty in control and really enjoying seeing and feeling my body take on a new shape.

I'll be back tomorrow with my WI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment