Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Oops

There went two weeks. NYC was great. But it was one long week of a free-for-all. I had bbq, fried chicken, mac n cheese, cheesy fried mashed potatoes (god, that was good!!) and not one work out. I didn't even try. I walked a lot. Like, A LOT, but that was it.

Then, one might ask, what happened to last week? Can't even explain it. I have no excuse. Life? Lack of motivation? I was crazy busy catching up. Lack of money meant very limited groceries. Pick one...any one. This week I am making an attempt again at tracking, at eating properly. I don't know if I want to continue the 17 day diet. It was pretty strict. But maybe that's the control that I need. I did really well with a regimented regime. I don't know if I'm strong enough to allow myself freedom. The 17 DD is expensive. But it's better than spending money on eating out.

So where am I now? Sitting on my couch needing to get up and put on my workout video and get it going. So that's what I'm going to do. Who cares what happened last week? It's today that matters. The past is for analysis, yes, but it is the past.

Besides, once I start, the faster it ends :) Hopefully this is my kickstart and I can start living my healthy life and learn how to get past these obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment