Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 16 January 2012

Week 2 of Insanity

Day 1 is done :) I came back to it. Gotta keep pushing. Today was a little easier. I didn't have to pause the video and rest. I still wasn't able to complete every single exercise to its fullest, but I can definitely see an improvement, which is so awesome. It was the cardio-power resistance, so a lot of lower body stuff and arms. Tomorrow is pure cardio...ugh. Instead of 30 second intervals, it's like 40 or 60 second intervals. Not impressed. However, as I am getting better, I need to push harder. My heart rate was lower today, and I burned about 80 less calories than my last workout. I don't want to plateau, so I need to push harder.

Diet...well, I was disappointed in myself yesterday. Not impressed with my lapses. I finally had to hide those damn crescent rolls...outta sight, outta mind. There's my answer to doing this carb free...hide the carbs, lol. I normally keep bread in the freezer, so that's fine...it was those darn rolls. So I hid them. But, as I was making dinner (totally yummy veggie chicken stir fry, no rice! with low sodium soy sauce and chicken broth), my mind kept travelling to those rolls hidden in the pantry. I could hear them calling to me. I didn't eat them...but I almost did. That's scary to me. I want to be able to have these foods on hand and not feel the inclination to eat them. How and when does that stop? I don't know how to deal with that mental game. This is what I believe is stopping me from being successful.

Aside from my battle with crescent rolls today, my food was good. Not enough water (kept forgetting), but regularly scheduled breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner.

Ready to keep it going tomorrow : )

No comments:

Post a Comment