Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday 1 November 2011

2nd day back at 'er

This is my second day back on the wagon. Doing well with tracking. I've also turned down some pretty big temptations...like a student giving me a Kinder Bueno bar for "Halloween". Maybe she misunderstood the holiday? Whatever, it was cute :) I tossed that thing so fast in my desk drawer it was like a lightening strike! Think I'm gonna have to somehow hide that thing in my co-worker's desk!

Exercise plan for tomorrow...will prep my food for tomorrow tonight. I am working till about 9 pm tomorrow, so I need two meals, or I need safe snacks till I get home and can make something more substantial. Though, that brings into question whether it's ok to eat dinner at 9 or 9:30 at night. I feel more "hunger satisfaction" when I eat my dinner when I get home. I find if I eat dinner at 5 or 6, I am really hungry by the time I get home. Could be psychological, or maybe I'm just not eating the right thing for dinner. I'll try it both ways.

My BF is once again in Morocco. Well, for the second time this year, lol. I say it like he's always taking off for Morocco. He just doesn't normally go more than once a year. It's Eid Al-Adha...their biggest holiday in the year. Then...for the first time EVER, he's coming home to BC with me for Christmas! Exciting. This is a little off-topic, but it's the first time in 4 years :)

Here's to an OP day tomorrow. Some challenges next week when I go on a business trip to Montreal and Ottawa, but I will tackle them the best I can.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment