Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 8 April 2011

Yup...just as I expected...

Up 1 lb. I knew it was coming. I haven't gone to the gym since I moved, and my tracking hasn't been stellar. I was reading another blog (Grande Skinny Latte), and she said that WW wasn't really working for her because of the attitude that, well, if it fits, I can eat it (I'm paraphrasing here). That's my kind of thinking with WW, especially as I get closer to goal. I am not as strict with my food, cause I'm like, well, it fits in my points, why not. Instead of looking at how to properly fuel my body. I know we're supposed to be following the good health guidelines, but I think sometimes the flexibility is TOO much, you know? Last night I went to Jack Astor's with a friend...I had the 8 oz steak, their amazing! baked potato, and caesar salad. I had 16 dailies left when I went there, and I was over by 11 when I tracked it that night. At least I tracked? That's all I have to say. But when I looked at my tracker, I was like, well, so I used up some of my weeklies, oh well. I'm like a 17 yr old kid who's just gone to university for the first time, and has too much freedom! Does anyone else feel this way?

I think, since the moving chaos is winding down (still have to finish painting), that I will make the GHG my priority. That will be my goal for next week. To eat my fruit and veggies (veggies more, sigh, cause I need them), drink my water, and get in my minimum 2 days of exercise (which has fallen by the wayside since I moved).

I am trying to use this week as motivation, and not beat myself up about it, because normally what happens is I'll get all discouraged and quit. But I said in a previous post that I wouldn't take this week as an indicator of my total progress. I knew it wasn't going to be good, so I just need to get back on track.

Plan for next week:

1) Plan and shop for my meals on Sunday - this helps out the bf too :)
2) Take at least 30 minutes to exercise at least twice next week
3) Follow the GHG
4) Keep going with the water.

I am also going to work really hard to finish my painting this weekend, so can finish unpacking my apartment, and get my life back :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment