Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 1 April 2011

Busy Week!

This has been a crazy week. My bf and I moved into our condo yesterday...holy cr@p....do we have a lot of stuff!! We spent like 6 hours packing the truck on Wednesday, and then like 4 hours moving it in on Thursday My muscles are soooooo sore today! And I can't see my living room/kitchen floor, which means lots more work ahead :S

On another good point...down 2.6 this week!! Grand total is 143.2. Super super excited! I need to get below the 140 barrier and break this mental issue I've had with the 130s. Bring it on!! Wow...this post has a lot of exclamations! in it, but I'm just too excited from everything that has been going on (moving wise, and getting told that I'm looking slimmer).

I am also excited to keep unpacking....cause somewhere in all that chaos is my toothbrush, and I miss it!! Had to buy one of those cheap travel ones on the way to work this morning, lol.

Anyway, gotta get back to work. Have a great weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment