Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 19 November 2012

Weekly Goals

Ok, so I know that Monday is almost over, but I wanted to put out some weekly goals, and somehow I never got around to it on Sunday. This is from a post that someone on the WW boards posted last week, and it stuck with me.

One of my goals last week was to work out 4-5 days last week. I hit 4. I can normally get in 3-4 days Monday-Thursday, but the reason for 4-5 was because I never seem to workout on the weekends and I wanted to push myself to get something done on Saturday or Sunday.

So this week, this is what I want to do:

1) Again, get in 4-5 workouts

  • Tonight (if my teeth stop hurting, bloody dentist - if not tonight, then tomorrow morning) - Cardio
  • Tuesday - Resistance #5 from 10 lb Shred (could be moved to Sat/Sun)
  • Wednesday spin class
  • Thursday - Cardio
  • Sat/Sun - Resistance #6
2) Eat clean because I have two big meals on Friday and Saturday
3) Drink water at home as well as at work

Things are going really well with WW, but I want to help the plan along as best I can. I used up almost all of my WPs this past weekend, so I don't have a whole lot of wiggle room. But this time around I am actually tracking my WPs, so that's great. In my last kicks at this I didn't really track weekends at all, but now I am much more conscious of what I am doing on the weekends, and I think that's a job done well on my part, and reason why I am doing well at the scale.

My teeth really hurt :( I am pretty much in a blanky/sucky kinda mood. I'd rather kick back with some tea under my duvet with a movie. Looks like I'm getting a cardio morning tomorrow :)

Happy Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment