Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 11 November 2011

Gym Time

I re-joined Goodlife today. Not going to keep lying to myself about using the gym in my building. It doesn't seem to matter when I go...6:45 in the morning or 6:45 at night...it's always frickin busy! Totally a motivation killer!

So there's a women's only Goodlife like a block (or even half a block maybe) from my work. Walked in, signed up (corporate rate, thank you nice salesgirl), and 6 personal training sessions. I haven't had PT since the first time I signed up for a gym when I had no clue what I was doing. In the last couple years of my gym-ness, I've put together my own routines that are pretty challenging (ok, I had help from Jillian Michaels and Tommy Europe). But I am missing that kick in the pants as well as some help with my running program.

I made it a goal to be under 30 mins in the Harry Rosen Spring Run-Off 5K in April 2012 (why do I keep picking races that happen during cold weather??) Anyway...I can't keep starting and stopping and not getting anywhere. Tired of repeating things.

I am also excited to do some potential day time stuff. There are some great 30 minute lunch time classes that I could fit in. Looking forward to it :)

Other than that, the Moroccan comes home tomorrow! Very excited. Long 2 weeks. Time to get ready for my class tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment